Saturday, December 1, 2007

End of the Semester

The end of the Fall Semester is fast approaching. To say I feel the beginnings of stress would be an understatement. There are way too many things I have to do before the end of the semester, this can't be good for my health. Presently, I have all the things I need to get done before the end of the semester written on some purple post-its Jen bought for me. The post-its are oddly fitting for the occasion; written in a darker purple font on the note is, "I can't have a nervous breakown...It's not covered by my health insurance."

Despite the severe stress I can see on the near horizon, I am not working. I'm actually chatting with friends I have not seen or spoken to in a long time. Thus I make myself happy. My happiness comes before school, duty and stress. Why should I get myself sick and miserable over something I don't really like or want to do? I'll write more later, I don't feel like blogging.

No comments: