Friday, February 22, 2008

Week's end

It's Friday. It's about time. I was very slightly dreading this day. This morning I had a kanji quiz in japanese that has been hanging over my head all freaking week. I studies and I am glad to say that I think that I did quite well. I'm pretty sure I only missed one. We had to know 87 new vocab words for this quiz, not that we would be tested on all of them, but we didn't know which ones would show up on the quiz either. I made flashcards and studies my best, I think I did very well.

The rest of the day should be nice. Japanese History will go as usual, but then in Anthropology we're watching a Jane Goodall documentary on chimpanzees. I'm pretty excited about that. Then tonight I intend to go to a concert of a group called Cello Fourte, which is, you guessed it, a cello quartet, but they appear to play more modern music (not that I don't love classical music, cause I do). The group has the appearance of a punk group on their poster.

Well, thats enough of that. Oh, and I finally transfered all my poetry from the last year into my poetry journal. That was an achievement that actually made me feel good about life. And I spent $25 on the pens. Not just any pens, but the awesomest pens ever that make me really happy. +refills. I will be happy for a long time to come.

Now, that's enough. Bye.

No comments: